Completion Memorandum | National Tennis Academy®
Congratulations on completing the National Tennis Academy certification program.
As the final step in the certification process please fill out your completion memorandum by entering the information below. When finished click, “Send” at the bottom.
This memorandum must be submitted within 60 days of completion date. After this date there is a service fee to receive the certificate.
- I hereby attest that I have completed the National Tennis Academy – USNTA Home Study Course for tennis Instructors and consider myself qualified to teach tennis. I further attest to the accuracy of all information supplied to the academy to obtain my enrollment. I understand that if I supplied false information or fraudulent statements my certification will be withdrawn.
- I answered each test item on my own, and I conducted each on-site practice-teaching exercise as required.
- I agree to allow USNTA staff to conduct on-site observations of my teaching to ensure continued compliance with the standards. I understand that anytime I am found not to be in conformance with the standards, I shall be subject to action, which may included withdrawal of certification, probation, retesting, or other actions as deemed appropriate by the Director.
- I understand my teaching certificate is not intended to imply a form of licensure or to warrant my future performance. Its only purpose is to indicate that my cognitive and performance capabilities met the requirements for certification at the time testing was performed.
- I agree to abide by the USNTA Code of Ethics at all times.
I DECLARE THAT THE FOREGOING IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE AND BELIEF.